TTM APPRENTICESHIP SCHEME
The Adjuvo Group has an exciting opportunity for 6 x Trainees on our ground-breaking TTM Apprenticeship Scheme who are looking to develop a career in Temporary Traffic Management.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing industry that has been guaranteed an additional £15 billion investment over the next 5 years!
Our well renown and established client is looking to invest in highly motivated individuals to undertake the role of Traffic Management Operatives.
Committed to a focused training program and the monitored development of competent Traffic Management Operatives, we, mentors at one of the industry’s leading training providers, will share our knowledge and combined industry experience of over 75 years with the successful applicants throughout the term of the contract.
Each successful applicant shall be guided through an extensive training package of up to 11 nationally recognised & certified vocational qualifications, worth in excess of £4,000, as detailed below.
In addition to the recognised training package successful applicants shall also receive on the job training as well as additional off the job training to further develop their background knowledge of industry guidelines, applicable legislation, site design processes, and much more...
Job Title:Trainee Traffic Management Operative
Rate of Pay 18-20yrs: £6.00 p/hr
Rate of Pay over 21yrs :£7.38 p/hr
Rate of Pay over 25yrs :£7.83 p/hr
Hours of Work: 37.5 hrs p/wk minimum with flexible start/finish times + overtime
Job Type: Permanent 6 month apprenticeship
Location: Tewkesbury x 3 positions, & Oxford x 3 positions
Positions available: 6 full time Apprenticeships
Duties will include attending scheduled training courses and controlled assessments throughout a 6 month apprenticeship, installing, maintaining and removing Temporary Traffic Management equipment on both high and low speed roads whilst ensuring compliance with company policies and the National Highways Sector Scheme.
During the 6 month apprenticeship, the successful applicants will have achieved the following qualifications:
- Temporary Traffic Management Basic Course
- Lantra accredited 12D T1/T2
- Lantra accredited 12D M1 full card
- Lantra accredited 12D M2 full card
- Lantra accredited 12D T5
- Lantra accredited 12D M5 full card
- City & Guilds NRSWA Unit 2
- Emergency 1st Aid
- CSCS Card
- Manual Handling
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Successful candidates will hold a full UK drivers licence.
- GSCE English and Maths is preferred
- Flexible (night shifts and weekend work are required to be worked from time to time by everyone, please do not apply if you cannot do this)
- Good communicator and team worker
- Highly motivated
- Good housekeeping within the depot and on site
- Compliant with policies and procedures
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Pass a stringent Drug & Alcohol test – (Urine test for all known drugs & breathaliser)
- Up to 11 nationally recognised vocational qualifications free of charge(upon completion of 6 months full time employment)
- 6 month apprenticeship
- Strong possibility of a permanent contract offer upon completion of the fixed term contract, subject to satisfactory performance and attendance
- No obligation to accept any offer made
- Work experience at one of the industry’s longest serving Temporary Traffic Management providers
- Great career prospects
- Supported, mentored career development
- Regular overtime opportunities
- 10 days annual leave within the 6 months
- All PPE provided
If you are interested in being part of the UK’s only operational Traffic Management
Apprenticeship Scheme then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0800 1577010 and ask for Dani or Shelley.
Please enclose a copy of your CV along with any references you have.